Pay Range: $16.00-$20.98 per hour
This position is responsible for efficient and effective management of all inventory that comes into the enterprise.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Responsible for the accurate receiving of products, including checking addresses and signing for deliveries, product condition, container contents and purchase order accuracy and review.
- Accurately processes and completes documentation in accordance to policy.
- Responsible for accurately performing physical inventory counts and work under the guidance of management.
- Receives and delivers product in a safe and efficient manner, using forklifts, hand trucks, pallet jacks and other equipment.
- Properly stores and stocks items within the warehouse, while rotating items based on date codes.
- Efficiently and accurately pulls orders for distribution throughout the enterprise, properly logging items based on date codes.
- Efficiently and accurately pulls issue items, purchase order and non-inventory items for the casino as requested.
- Delivers issues and fulfills purchase orders to various departments within the enterprise, which requires safe and efficient driving between casino locations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This position requires a five (5) year motor vehicle report to be submitted at the time of interview.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Training/experience in warehousing and/or material handling preferred.
- Must possess excellent judgment and independent decision making abilities.
- Must be extremely flexible and be able to successfully manage simultaneous tasks.
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and work through critical issues.
- Must possess a valid AZ driver's license with clean driving record for the past (5) years.
- Must be able to obtain a forklift certification.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
- Must possess excellent guest service skills, strong telephone etiquette, and be a self-starter with the ability to follow-up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships as well as to gain the cooperation of guests and fellow team members.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- This position must have, or an ability to acquire within one year, an in-depth knowledge and thorough understanding of Enterprise Policies and Procedures, governmental regulations, and technical rules relevant to their responsibilities.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Hiring Preference: Given in this order; First, to a qualified Gila River Indian Community Member; other Native Americans; Spouse or an adult child of a Gila River Member; other qualified candidates.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 66d3af05-0d0a-407f-896b-955b6da464f0