This position provides professional VIP Services to guests and creates an environment to ensure outstanding personalized guest service, assist the Player Development hosts with any guest functions, including hotel stay, transportation needs, complimentary issuance, and special events reservations. Possess a professional yet friendly attitude, exceptional guest service to all VIP guests, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Assists management and casino hosts with making and confirming reservations for guest event, hotel, restaurant, golf, and spa reservations.
- Assists in overseeing the day-today operations.
- Answers phone in an orderly and timely manner without sacrificing the service level.
- Provides excellent guest service, listens to guests needs, resolve requests and disputes quickly and professionally within enterprise guidelines to ensure total guest satisfaction.
- Meets assigned goals and objectives established by management to ensure projected targets are met.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Direct guest service experience required, preferably with VIP services, front desk, guest relations, or concierge experience.
- Ability to be creative, friendly, and knowledgeable about the Gila River Indian Community.
- Ability to perform all duties with a high degree of integrity and confidentiality due to the sensitive nature of guest privacy and company integrity .
- Must be able to work varied hours and weekends.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Pay: from $12.75/hour
(DOE) Depending on Experience
Job Status: Full Time