Valet Parking Staff
This position is responsible for providing safe, timely and efficient parking of guest's vehicles in a courteous and friendly manner by personally performing the following duties, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Greets guest as they enter the casino valet area, quickly secures their keys and provides them with a claim tag.
- Safely maneuvers guest's cars into parking locations per enterprise policy and procedure.
- Ability to operate all transmission styles (standard, automatic, stick-shift) safely.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
*Five Year Motor Vehicle Report required at the time of interview.
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to operate both manual and automatic transmissions.
- Must possess a valid AZ driver’s license and clean driving record for the past five (5) years.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Pay: from $10/hour
Job Status: Part Time