Table Games Service Lead
This position is responsible for guest service within the Table Games area and responsible for performing the following duties as well as demonstrating GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Observes employees and guests at gaming table, alerts pit manager or surveillance staff of any cheating, counting, or game disruption.
- Facilitates the smooth operation of the gaming tables and promotes positive guest relations.
- Covers tables for dealers as needed.
- Tracks guests at shift change, ensuring that their cumulative transaction totals are ready to be rolled into the following shift by the Pit Manager.
- Signs up new Player's Club members and prints Player's Club cards.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
This position currently has no supervisory responsibilities.
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Table Games dealing experience required.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is a as follows; Greet our guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
- Must possess knowledge of basic math for counting sum of cards, chips and currency dealt to and received from each player. Ability to add and subtract two or three digit numbers and multiply numbers.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Pay: from $22/hour
Job Status: Full Time