Table Games Dual Rate Service Lead
This position is responsible for guest service within the Table Games area and responsible for performing the following duties personally, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Responsible for prompt, courteous and accurate dealing of assigned game in accordance with Enterprise Procedure Manual.
- Ensures compliance with Gila River Casinos and Arizona Department of Gaming Compact rules and regulations and internal controls.
- Reports problems or suspicious activity on gaming tables to Pit Manager.
- Maintains the ability and willingness to deal for lengthy periods of time, with significant periods of time between breaks.
- Maintains speed, accuracy when dealing.
- Observes employees and guests at gaming tables, alerts Pit Manager or Surveillance staff of any cheating, counting or game disruption.
- Covers tables for Dealers as needed.
- Tracks guests at shift change, ensuring that their cumulative transaction totals are ready to be rolled into the following shift by the Pit Manager.
- Enters chip fill or credit requests, placing fills on tables and entering them into table touch tracking system.
- Ability to handle and deal with verbal and/or behavioral conflicts.
- Maintains analytical and calculation accuracy during highly repetitive job duties.
- Maintains a dependable work attendance record with extremely infrequent absences and/or lateness.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned
$6.05/hr - Dealer
$22.00/hr - Lead
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- One year of table games dealing experience preferred.
- Must successfully pass a dealing audition.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and pass a full background check to be certified/license prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
Preference is given to qualified members of the Gila River Indian Community. Preference in filling vacancies is given to qualified Native American candidates in accordance with the Indian Preference Act (Title 25, U. S. Code, Section 472 and 473). The Gila River Casino is also committed to achieving full equal opportunity without discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, national origin, politics, marital status, physical disability, age or sexual orientation.
INDIVIDUALS WITH FELONY CONVICTIONS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO APPLY.
In the Entertainment Industry, one may be subject to a work environment containing excessive noise, smoke, and stress.