This position is responsible for providing excellent guest service for accurately and efficiently processing gift shop purchases.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greets guests with a smile and engages them in conversation as appropriate.
- Accurately and efficiently processes purchases through the Enterprise's cash register system.
- Maintains the accountability and security of their individual cash drawer and enterprise assets.
- Dusts, cleans and stocks merchandise, ensuring a clean, presentable and well stocked appearance.
- Accurately counts down and deposits all funds.
- Assists management with monthly inventories of merchandise.
- Maintains a dependable work attendance record with extremely infrequent absences and/or lateness.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must have cashiering or cash handling or the ability to count and make change accurately.
- Must possess strong attention to detail and excellent guest service skills, strong telephone etiquette, and be a self-starter with the ability to follow-up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Must have basic skills in the use of personal computers with Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Pay: from $11/hour
Job Status: Part Time