Poker Host Runner
This position provides guest relations and services to guests desiring to sign up for and participate in a table games, by providing excellent guest service and knowledge of enterprise offerings and promotions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Identifies, establishes and inspires guests to sign up and participate in table games.
- Efficiently runs chips for both guests and dealers.
- Calls guests to the poker room in a professional and friendly manner.
- Runs the board, making interest checks and call downs to start new games.
- Seats new guests at games of their choice by properly managing guest lists.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.