Executive Host (Asian)
Salary: Depending on Experience (DOE)
This position is responsible for increasing gaming revenue by maximizing Gila River Gaming Enterprise Inc.'s share of moderate to high value players gaming budget by performing the following duties, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Oversees the development of relationships with high value slot and table players and makes themselves available to meet player needs.
- Serves as a liaison for casino guests who meet a certain criteria and make prudent decisions, within department guidelines, regarding comping of guests.
- Focuses on driving department productivity through new signups, preferred high value slot and table player signups.
- Held accountable, to a high degree, for maintaining accurate and thorough departmental records and reports.
- Effectively communicates in English and/or Mandarin or Vietnamese with our high value guests.
- Responsible for generating and achieving specific revenue goals by developing new and existing high end play.
- Must have the ability to effectively manage time and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Directly and/or indirectly supervises multiple employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Five (5) years of direct guest service required, preferably casino hosting experience.
- Ability to perform all duties with a high degree of integrity and confidentiality due to the sensitive nature of guest privacy and company integrity.
- Ability to speak, read and write in English as well as Mandarin and/or Vietnamese.
- Knowledge of Table Games specifically Baccarat.
- Must be able to work varied hours and weekends.
- Broad knowledge of the Gila River Indian Community.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills, strong telephone etiquette, a self-starter with the ability to follow-up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Must have intermediate computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
Hiring Preference: given in this order; first, to a qualified Gila River Indian Community member, other Native Americans, spouse or an adult child of a Gila River Member, other qualified candidates.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.