Craps & Blackjack Dealer
Pay Range: $6.05 per hour plus tips
This position is responsible for providing a memorable experience for guest while protecting the assets and following the policies and procedures of the enterprise while personally performing the following duties, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experience to both internal and external guests.
- Responsible for prompt courteous and accurate dealing of assigned game in accordance with enterprise procedure manual.
- Ensures compliance with Gila River Casinos and Arizona Department of Gaming Compact rules and regulations and internal controls.
- Maintains the ability and willingness to deal for lengthy periods of time, with significant period of time between breaks.
- Maintains speed, accuracy and courtesy with guests.
- Ability to handle and deal with verbal and/or behavioral conflicts.
- Maintains a dependable work attendance record with extremely infrequent absences and/or lateness.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must have blackjack and carnival games knowledge along with Craps, Baccarat, or Roulette experience required.
- Must successfully pass a dealing audition
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
- Must possess excellent guest service skills, strong telephone etiquette, and be a self-starter with the ability to follow-up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships as well as to gain the cooperation of guests and fellow team members.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- This position must have, or an ability to acquire within one year, an in-depth knowledge and thorough understanding of Enterprise Policies and Procedures, governmental regulations, and technical rules relevant to their responsibilities.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Hiring Preference: Given in this order; first, to a qualified Gila River Indian Community Member; other Native Americans; spouse or adult child of a Gila River Member; other qualified candidate.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: c7ef4d76-00f1-4d3d-8f9b-32258a387fe6