This position is responsible for the coordination, implementation and delivery and follow-up of enterprise training programs in a professional and engaging manner .
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under the direction of the training supervisor and/or training manager assists in the identification, curriculum development scheduling and implementation of enterprise training programs.
- Provides new employee orientation to create excitement and communicate expectations.
- Develops marketing materials to increase participant interest in training programs.
- In conjunction with the instructional clerk, inventories and tracks all training materials.
- Prepares class and meeting rooms, equipment and material to ensure an optimal learning experience by participants.
- Provides individual coaching and consulting to employees.
- Conducts needs analysis to determine training needs and performs regular reviews of programs to ensure that they meet enterprise needs.
- Presents front-line, supervisory and director level training programs as directed by the training supervisor and/or the training manager.
- Assist in the preparation of resource materials to be used for in-house training programs.
- Attends workshops or other continuing education seminars in order to improve own substantive knowledge and training skills.
- Maintains a dependable work attendance record with extremely infrequent absences and/or lateness.
- Performs other specials projects and duties as assigned.
This position currently has no supervisory responsibilities.
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelors or Associate's degree in education, business, or human resources and two to four years of experience.
- Knowledge and experience in curriculum development for adult learning.
- Excellent platform and presentation skills.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills, strong professional etiquette, and be a self-starter with the ability to follow-up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships as well as to gain the cooperation of patrons, employees and fellow staff members.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have dependable transportation, a valid AZ Driver License and current vehicle insurance to travel between enterprise locations.
- Must pass a drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Pay: from $20.73/hour
Job Status: Full Time