Surveillance Shift Supervisor
This position supervises the day-to-day activities of surveillance personnel and performs evaluative and administrative duties to monitor the shift operation that contributes to the satisfactory motivation and morale of assigned employees. This position contributes to a safe and secure work environment by protecting enterprise assets, facilities, employees, and guests, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Implements and coordinates daily surveillance shift operation, develops employee work schedules to ensure proper coverage of assigned shifts, distributes workload to staff during assigned shift and ensures proper documentation of staff activities.
- Assigns surveillance personnel to specific tasks to provide adequate surveillance coverage and ensure safety and surveillance of the facilities, grounds, employees and guests.
- Performs duties of an agent as needed to assist in the workload.
- Performs other specials projects and duties as assigned.
Supervises multiple numbers of surveillance personnel.
* Five Year Motor Vehicle Record Must Be Submitted When Applying.
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior surveillance experience required, preferably within a casino/gaming environment.
- Management/supervisory experience preferred.
- Must possess a valid AZ driver's license and clean driving record for the past five (5) years.
- Must have the ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our guests, Interact positively to our guests, Listen actively to our guests, Appreciate our guests.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
The Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. is also committed to achieving full equal opportunity without discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, national origin, politics, marital status, physical disability, age or sexual orientation.
Job Status: Full Time