This position is responsible for the providing surveillance of gaming employees, guests, facilities, grounds and property; ensure that enterprise facilities are safe from fire, theft, burglary, assault and other such cases that may threaten the safety and security of the casino property, employees and guests, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Assists in overseeing the CCTV/CCVS system which provides appropriate surveillance security for casino/table games/cage/restaurant operations.
- Ensure all surveillance systems are working correctly and efficiently and that all areas throughout the casino have necessary video coverage.
- Utilizes computer and appropriate software programs to record daily entries.
- Reports any deviations from procedures from all departments audited to surveillance shift supervisor and thoroughly documents findings for further action.
- Through training, learns and understands the use of surveillance equipment, gaming methods and house rules.
- Performs other specials projects and duties as assigned.
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience in security/surveillance needs of a gaming establishment or experience which demonstrates the ability to perform the core functions of this position required.
- Knowledge of slots, cage and vault, table games and floor operations preferred.
- Must have the ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our guests, Interact positively to our guests, Listen actively to our guests, Appreciate our guests.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
The Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. is also committed to achieving full equal opportunity without discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, national origin, politics, marital status, physical disability, age or sexual orientation.
Pay: from $16/hour
Job Status: Full Time