Surveillance Lead Officer - (Internal & GRIC Members Only)
This position has the duties and responsibilities of the shift supervisor during the respective shift as assigned by the supervisor and in the absence of the shift supervisor is responsible to coordinate, supervise and perform gaming floor performance auditing, investigations, evaluative and administrative duties to monitor the shift operation that contributes to satisfactory motivation and morale of assigned employees, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Acts as supervisor and implements and coordinates daily surveillance shift operation including development and execution of daily and weekly work and break schedules, assigning surveillance personnel to specific tasks to provide adequate surveillance coverage and ensuring safety and surveillance of all physical areas within the gaming facility, hotel facility, off site controlled areas, parking areas, common grounds, employees, vendor representatives, non-gaming persons and guests.
- Ensures all system cameras inside and outside of the casino are in physical working order.
- Properly documents all surveillance and security incidents that occur within the casino on a timely basis and submits to the Director.
- Performs other specials projects and duties as assigned.
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior surveillance experience required, preferably within a casino/gaming environment.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Must have the ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our guests, Interact positively to our guests, Listen actively to our guests, Appreciate our guests.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
The Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. is also committed to achieving full equal opportunity without discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, national origin, politics, marital status, physical disability, age or sexual orientation.
Pay: from $17/hour
Job Status: Full Time