Slot Technician I
This position is responsible for the repair and maintenance of slot machines and related equipment, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Quickly and efficiently repairs and/or provides maintenance on slot machines.
- Provides excellent guest service by resolving all machine related guest complaints.
- Repairs all sub assemblies in shop.
- Performs machine relocations and installations as assigned.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Experience in slot machine or electronic maintenance/telecommunication/computer preferred.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
- Must have basic computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Pay: from $16/hour
Job Status: Full Time