Senior Slot Technician
This position is responsible for ensuring the proper and timely repair and maintenance of slot machines and related equipment, adherence to enterprise policies and procedures, excellence in guest service and project planning and completion, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Ensures compliance by staff to enterprise policies and procedures.
- Ensures that slot machines are up and running with only minimum scheduled downtime.
- Assigns and follows up on technician repairs and progress.
- Oversees machine relocation and installations as assigned.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Directly supervises multiple technicians
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Experienced in Slot Machine Operations
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
- Must have basic computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Job Status: Full Time