Revenue Audit Supervisor
This position is responsible for assisting in the supervision and training of audit staff who maintain the integrity of the casino gaming operations and assets by performing technical, analytical and detail-oriented work concerned with auditing the financial records of the enterprise to ascertain compliance with established internal controls by performing the following tasks personally or through subordinate staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervises and trains audit staff in the collection, organizing and analyzing of daily financial paperwork from all enterprise gaming operations and non-gaming operations.
- Supervises and trains audit staff in auditioning documentation to ensure that all transactions are included and that all indicated transactions are accurate and valid, including requests, transmittals, jackpots, fills, drops and cashier/supervisor recaps.
- Ensures the smooth operation of the department by coaching and mentoring department staff.
- Assists in assuring that gaming operations are in compliance with casino internal controls to maintain the integrity and protection of casino assets and reports and investigates any exceptions found.
- Prepares monthly and special reports upon requests by casino management and other departments including performing summaries, analysis and reconciliation
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Directly supervises multiple revenue audit supervisors. Carries our supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws.
Skills / Requirements
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in business/management/finance/accounting preferred.
- Three (3) years management experience in auditing techniques, preferably in a casino/gaming environment or three (3) years of increasingly responsible management experience in audit related roles.
- Demonstrated ability to apply analytical reviews and interpret significant data relationships.
- Knowledge and ability to interpret evaluate internal controls.
- Knowledge of accounting and extensive gaming software applications.
- Ability to multitask, be a self-starter, and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Must be proficient in the use of 10-key calculator by touch, personal computers, Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Job Status: Full Time