Revenue Audit Clerk
This position is responsible for maintaining the integrity of the casino gaming operations and assets and performs technical, analytical and detail-oriented work concerned with auditing the financial records of the enterprise to ascertain compliance with established internal controls.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collects, organizes and analyzes daily financial paperwork from all casino gaming operations and non-gaming operations to assure that transactions such as requests, transmittals, jackpots, fills, drops and recaps are accurate and valid.
- Performs audits of departments as assigned, ensuring that all paperwork is secured upon completion.
- Assists in assuring that gaming operations are in compliance with casino internal controls to maintain the integrity and protection of casino assets.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED and one (1) year of related experience.
- Demonstrated ability to apply analytical reviews and interpret significant data relationships.
- Knowledge and ability to interpret evaluate internal controls.
- Ability to multitask, be a self-starter, and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Must be proficient in the use of 10-key calculator by touch, personal computers, Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Pay: from $14.50/hour
Job Status: Full Time