Regulatory Compliance Sr Auditor
This position evaluates Enterprise-wide departmental operation processes from an internal control perspective to ensure the use of "best practice" internal control systems and policies and procedures to safeguard Tribal assets. In addition, this position is charged with the responsibility of monitoring compliance with all regulatory requirements for protection of guests, vendor, team members, GRIC and Enterprise information contained n any form of media, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
- Promotes and provides excellent gust service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Monitor and review departmental internal control policies, procedures and processes pertaining to privacy, security & HIPAA.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations' effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Document and analyze existing policies and procedure to determine adequacy and effectiveness of the system of internal controls at various levels.
- Audits the Enterprise Key Inventory .
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's Degree in finance, accounting, business or equivalent required.
- Three (3) years of Regulatory, Compliance of Information Technology experience within the Casino environment preferred.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) required.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
- Must have basic computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Must pass a pre-employment physical, drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment. Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment. Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Job Status: Full Time