This position is responsible for providing a memorable experience for guests while protecting the assets and following the policies and procedures of the enterprise, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experience to both internal and external guests.
- Responsible for prompt, courteous and accurate dealing of assigned game in accordance with enterprise's procedure manual.
- Observes players to protect the integrity of the game, promotes positive guest relations, assists players with rules of play and ensures adherence to established regulations, policies and procedures.
- Exchanges currency for gaming chip in accordance with procedures.
- Maintains full alertness and knowledge of who is participating in each hand through verbal communication with all players.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- One (1) year of table games dealing experience preferred.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
The Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. is also committed to achieving full equal opportunity without discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, national origin, politics, marital status, physical disability, age or sexual orientation.
Pay: from $6.05/hour
Job Status: Part Time