This position is responsible for the successful creation and execution of promotions and events within the casinos to drive customer traffic, increase coin-in and generate incremental visits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares proformas and assists in the completion of postformas for each promotion and event for approvals and determination of event success.
- Orders all event and promotional collateral, proofing all materials for accuracy and completeness and receiving all necessary approvals.
- Executes elements of sports contracts and related event collateral, ticket distribution, etc. as directed.
- Inventories and tracks all ordered and used items.
- Coordinates events including group, community, mini and main promotions, tournaments, parties, booths, giveaways and staff incentives.
- Interacts with enterprise management and staff to ensure complete understanding and execution of all promotions and events.
- Conducts drawings, promotions and tournaments, including handling funds and abiding by all legal requirements including completing payout forms and prize logs.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED and one (1) year of marketing or event promotions experience, preferably in a gaming environment.
- Must have intermediate computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Job Status: Full Time