This position is responsible for ensuring that enterprise properties are maintained in a clean and safe manner for guests and employees by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate staff, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external gusts.
- Implements all projects and assignments as directed by the building manager.
- Develops schedules and assigns duties to ensure the timely and efficient completion of work orders.
- Makes regular tours of all work and public areas, inspecting and addressing maintenance issues and assigning work to maintenance personnel.
- Ensures that repairs to water closets, urinals, faucets and other plumbing fixtures are performed correctly and efficiently.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Directly supervises multiple maintenance department employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Three (3) years' experience in maintenance operations required.
- Must possess a valid AZ driver's license and clean driving record for the past five (5) years.
Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
Must pass a pre-employment physical, drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment. Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment. Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Job Status: Full Time