Salary: Depending on Experience (DOE)
This position is responsible for the day to day management and oversight of employees who are responsible for maintaining the casino landscape by executing the following duties as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Implements and ensures completion of all projects and special assignments as requested by the landscape manager.
- Conducts regular walk or drive through of the enterprise properties to identify necessary work to be completed.
- Works with departments regarding special events.
- Maintains a dependable work attendance record with extremely infrequent absences and/or lateness.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
This position directly supervises multiple landscape personnel.
Motor Vehicle Report will be required at the time of interview.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Three (3) years experience in landscape operations required.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Must possess a valid AZ drivers license with a clean driving record for the past five (5) years.
- Must be able to work outside which is located in the desert southwest, in various weather conditions including warm to hot and mild to cold weather, with occasional wind and rain.
- Must pass a pre-employment physical, drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment. Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment. Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
Hiring Preference: given in this order; first, to a qualified Gila River Indian Community Member, other Native Americans, spouse or an adult child of a Gila River Member, other qualified candidates.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.