Housekeeper (Grave Shift - Lone Butte) *Includes $1,000 Sign-On Bonus for External Applicants*
Pay Range: $15.00 - $18.15 per hour
This position is responsible for maintaining a clean and professional environment within the casino facilities to benefit of all guests by personally performing the following duties, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Ensures that all gaming machines and surrounding areas are clean, shiny and presentable by dusting and wiping down all equipment, removing trash and cigarette butts and cleaning chairs.
- Sweeps and vacuums all flooring and carpeting on both a scheduled and as-needed basis.
- Cleans stains and spills on flooring and carpeting when they occur.
- Empties trash cans and ash trays on both a scheduled and as-needed basis.
- Cleans and restocks restrooms on both a scheduled and as-needed basis.
- Engages guests in a professional guest service manner.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
- Must possess excellent guest service skills, strong telephone etiquette, and be a self-starter with the ability to follow-up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships as well as to gain the cooperation of guests and fellow team members.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
As a condition of employment, all new hires must pass the following:
Pre-employment Alcohol/Drug Test. This drug test includes the normal seven-panel test, but excludes marijuana for non-safety sensitive positions.
Background check. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.