Food Court Supervisor
This position is responsible for supervising the Food Court team and ensuring the team meets and exceeds guests expectations within their level of responsibility and performs the following duties, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY..
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Supervises shift coverage and coordinates breaks for team members.
- Ensure team members maintain knowledge of the menu and any specials being offered. Provides updates of any changes to the menu.
- Supervises the team in maintaining a clean and presentable work area. Ensures the venues are stocked and prepared for service at all times.
- Complies and ensures compliance with Arizona Liquor Law with regard to alcohol service.
- Maintains a dependable work attendance record with extremely infrequent absences and/or lateness.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Directly supervises multiple employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Experience working in a fast paced high volume food court, restaurant, or nightclub is preferred.
- Ability to handle cash accurately and responsibly and calculate basic math functions as they relate to point of sale cash/credit transactions, cash reconciliation and product inventory.
- Must possess excellent service skills, strong organizational skills, telephone etiquette, and be a self- starter with the ability to follow-up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Skills in the use of personal computers, Microsoft Office Suite Software, email and enterprise specific programs.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Job Status: Full Time