Food & Beverage Trainer
This position is responsible for the coordination, implementation and delivery and follow-up of enterprise Food & Beverage training programs in a professional and engaging manner, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Under the direction of the Corporate Vice President of Food & Beverage assists in the identification, curriculum development, scheduling and implementation of enterprise Food & Beverage training programs.
- Develops marketing materials to increase participant interest in training programs.
- Teaches in a class room environment on topics necessary for the Food & Beverage Department.
- Prepares class and meeting rooms, equipment and materials to ensure an optimal learning experience by participants.
- Provides individual coaching and consulting to employees.
- Performs other specials projects and duties as assigned.
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's or Associate's degree in education, business, or human resources preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in teaching, coaching, and/or training staff in Hospitality, Gaming and/or Food & Beverage industry required.
- Excellent platform and presentation skills required.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows: Greet out guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
- Must be able to acquire and maintain a valid Gila River Environmental Health Food Handlers Card, Blood-Borne Pathogens (BBP), Alcohol Awareness, and other required compliance trainings.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows;
Greet our guest
Interact positively with guest
Listen actively to our guest
Appreciate our guest
- Must possess excellent guest service skills and be a self-starter with the ability to follow-up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision
- Proficient in the use of personal computers Microsoft Office Suite Software and Enterprise specific programs.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Job Status: Full Time