EVS Attendant - (Housekeeping)
This position is responsible for maintaining a clean and professional environment within the casino facilities to benefit of all guests by personally performing the following duties, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Ensures that all gaming machines and surrounding areas are clean, shiny and presentable by dusting and wiping down all equipment, removing trash and cigarette butts and cleaning chairs.
- Sweeps and vacuums all flooring and carpeting on both a scheduled and as-needed basis.
- Cleans stains and spills on flooring and carpeting when they occur.
- Empties trash cans and ash trays on both a scheduled and as-needed basis.
- Cleans and restocks restrooms on both a scheduled and as-needed basis.
- Engages guests in a professional guest service manner.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows: Greet our guest; Interact positively with our guest; Listen actively to our guest; Appreciate our guest.
- Must pass a pre-employment physical, drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
The Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. is also committed to achieving full equal opportunity without discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, national origin, politics, marital status, physical disability, age or sexual orientation.
Pay: from $11/hour
Job Status: Full Time