Electronic Services Technician
This position performs technical work concerned with maintaining all Cable Television (CATV), Multimedia, Staging, Lighting, Audio/Public Address Card Access system, Two-Way Communications equipment, and encompassing Software and Hardware related abilities by personally performing the following duties, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Installs and conducts regular preventive maintenance on all Audio/Visual related equipment, Access Control System, and but not limited to: VCR's, monitors, cameras, video projectors, Access Control Panels, card readers, Request to Exit (PIR) devices, magnetic locks, doors strikes.
- Resolves all equipment malfunctions as documented and in compliance with the state gaming compact.
- Carries out all departmental low voltage system installations including but not limited to: system installations, input on system design of the CATV/Multimedia, staging and lighting, access control system, two-way communications system, Computer Aided Design (CAD), and other electronic equipment required by the surveillance department.
- Assesses inventory and preventive service records for equipment, Prepares reports to the Electronic Services Manager and other entities.
- Ensures patron safety and provides excellent customer service when installing surveillance equipment within casinos.
- Assists users to learn how to utilize systems to their fullest potential, Resolves user problems and hardware software conflicts.
- Maintains a dependable work attendance record with extremely infrequent absences and/or lateness.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Applied knowledge of a skill in general Two-Way Communication, CCTV, CATV, Multimedia, Card Access, Computer Aided Design (CAD), staging and lighting and computer maintenance preferred.
- Must possess a valid AZ driver's license and clean driving record for the past five (5) years.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY, which is as follows:Greet our guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Pay: from $16/hour
Job Status: Full Time