Drop Count Team Member
This position maintains the responsibility within on shift for the collections, transportation and accurate counting of all currency, tickets, and gaming chips, while maintaining accurate operation of count machinery and computer applications, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Performs accurate and timely retrieval of the bill validator boxes from all slot machines daily.
- Maintains box accountability by utilizing tracking mechanisms to ensure accurate retrieval of all asset records from the gaming floor to the count room within established service time deadline.
- Transports daily DBA carts from the gaming floor to count rooms ensuring the safety of all guest and employees.
- Maintains confidentiality of drop and count start and end times and drop routes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience working with large volumes of currency or other negotiable instruments preferred.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our guest, Interact with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
- Must have basic skills in the use of personal computers with Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Pay: from $15/hour
Job Status: Full Time