Drop Count Assistant Supervisor (GRIC Members & In-House Only)
This position is responsible for providing leadership and workflow direction while overseeing various scheduled operational duties such as the floor drop and counts. The Team Assistant Supervisor will also provide training and other assigned duties, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Orients, trains and provides workflow direction to other Drop Count Team Members for all drop and count processes.
- Assumes job duties and responsibilities of the Drop Count Team Supervisor during absence of when assigned.
- Ensures that the drop and counts occur according to schedule.
- Responsible for performing accurate and timely retrieval of the bill validator boxes from the entire slot gaming floor 7 days a week.
- Utilizes box accountability tracking mechanisms to ensure accurate retrieval of all asset records from the floor to the count room within established service level deadline.
- Transports daily DBA carts from the floor to the count room ensuring safety to guests and employees.
- Performs accurate and timely retrieval of blackjack currency boxes from the blackjack drop.
- Maintains confidentiality of drop and count start and end times and the drop routes.
- Maintains a dependable work attendance record with extremely infrequent absences and/or lateness
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Directly supervises multiple employees on a work shift basis. Carries out supervisor responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws .
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Two (2) years experience working with large volumes of currency or other negotiable instruments preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with cash control concepts and practices.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows:
Greet our guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
- Must have the ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide.
- Must pass a pre-employment physical, drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment. Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment. Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Pay: from $18.30/hour
Job Status: Full Time