Dish Machine Operator
This position operates washes and sanitizes all tableware, serving materials, cooking equipment and small wares, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Operates dish machine and a three compartment washing sink.
- Ensures highest sanitation levels for all items previously used so that they may be used again in clean condition, free of any contamination risk.
- Removes all trash and maintains loading and receiving areas in a safe and clean condition.
- Stocks plates, glasses, pots, utensils and pans after cleaning.
- Maintains a dependable work attendance record with extremely infrequent absences and/or lateness.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned
Skills / Requirements
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Interact positively with guest, Appreciate our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Greet our guest
- Must acquire and maintain a valid Gila River Environmental Health Food Handlers Card, Alcohol Awareness Certification, Blood-Borne Pathogens (BBP) and other required compliance trainings.
- Must possess excellent guest service skills, strong telephone etiquette, a self-starter with the ability to follow-up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Pay: from $10.50/hour
Job Status: Full Time, Part Time