This position assists hotel guest with personal services. May take messages, arrange or give advise on transportation, dining, business services or entertainment, or monitor guest requests for housekeeping and maintenance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Makes dining and other reservations for guests, and obtain tickets for events.
- Provides information about local features such as shopping, dining, nightlife, and recreational destinations
- Makes travel arrangements for sightseeing and other tours.
- Receives, stores, and delivers luggage and mail.
- Performs office duties on a temporary basis when needed.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED or one (1) year of concierge experience or customer facing and interaction experience preferably in a hotel/resort type setting.
- Must possess strong attention to detail, excellent customer service skills, strong organizational skills, telephone etiquette, and be a self-starter with the ability to follow-up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships as well as to gain the cooperation of patrons, employees, and fellow staff members.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have basic computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Must pass a pre-employment physical, drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment. Must be able to work in a smoking environment
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Pay: from $11.13/hour
Job Status: Full Time