This position is responsible for directing and coordinating telecommunications systems, IP Telephone Systems, and required staff by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY. This position is responsible for managing team members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Monitors PBX, and IP Telephone system performance to assure dependable and uninterrupted operation of telephone communications.
- Translates customer needs into business solutions.
- Coordinates with other departments to understand and meet their requirements.
- Establishes strategic plans to utilize the latest technologies.
- Makes presentation to upper management on project status.
- Maintains a dependable work attendance record with extremely infrequent absences and/or lateness.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Directly supervises multiple employees.
Skills / Requirements
- HS Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related major preferred.
- Experience in communications support required.
- Working knowledge of Fiber Optic equipment, cable conduit and test equipment.
- Working knowledge of test equipment used with shielded and unshielded cables.
- Must possess a valid AZ driver's license and a clean driving record for the past five (5) years.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
- Must possess excellent guest service skills, strong telephone etiquette, a self-starter wit the ability to follow up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Job Status: Full Time