This position is responsible for replenishing, maintaining, and balancing the Gaming Kiosks and ATMs with cash, receipt paper, and other materials to include performing minor repairs and replacement of hardware within these machines by personally performing the following duties, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Transport cash to Gaming Kiosks and Back of House ATMs and removes money canisters and replenishes the machine with cash, coin, receipt paper, and other materials.
- Verifies funds and compares transactions to receipts in the Gaming Kiosks and ATMs.
- Assist guest with transaction disputes, jammed cash, or paper.
- Roll or bag coin as required to ensure levels of coin is available for business.
- Performs proper preventative maintenance and cleaning to Gaming Kiosks and ATMs.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience and/or technical training in the diagnostic, maintenance and repair of ATMs preferred.
- Six (6) months of cash handling experience or previous cashiering experience utilizing currency counters and coin sorters preferred.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
- Proficiency in the use of 10-key calculator by touch, and basic skills in the use of personal computers, Microsoft Office Suite Software programs.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Pay: from $19/hour
Job Status: Full Time