This position assists servers and provides guests service by quickly and thoroughly cleaning and setting food serving and dining areas, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Clears and cleans tables, chairs, counters and surrounding areas in a discrete manner.
- Resets tables and ensures each table has appropriate accompaniments.
- Interacts pleasantly with all guests while responding quickly to special requests.
- Assists servers by expediting activities and providing requested beverage items.
- Checks and refills coffee, pop, syrup, cups, and condiments.
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times.
- Maintains a dependable work attendance record with extremely infrequent absences and/or lateness.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high volume bar, restaurant or nightclub is preferred.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Interact positively with guest, Appreciate our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Greet our guest
- Must acquire and maintain a valid Gila River Environmental Health Food Handlers Card, Alcohol Awareness Certification, Blood-Borne Pathogens (BBP) and other required compliance trainings.
- Must possess excellent guest service skills, strong telephone etiquette, a self-starter with the ability to follow-up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Pay: from $10.50/hour
Job Status: Part Time