This position is responsible for providing a memorable experience for Bingo patrons while protecting the assets and following the policies and procedures of the enterprise while performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides exceptional customer service to all bingo employees and patrons, with a pleasant interactive style.
- Supervises, trains, and cross trains department employees. Ensures all personnel exercise excellent customer service always.
- Ensures that all employees are familiar with the bingo program and that ample supply of bingo programs are on hand.
- Ensures the department is adequately staffed.
- Recognizes the importance of senior citizens as bingo patrons and interfaces with them in a positive and understanding manner.
- Functions as a communication liaison between front line staff bingo staff and Bingo management.
- Responsible for cash, paper and pull-tab control of the bingo department.
- Ensures that all electronic bingo machines are properly maintained and in working order.
- Maintains a effective, efficient, safe and clean work environment
- Supervise the preparation of daily deposit/cash request form, ensuring that all paperwork is properly documented, transaction records are complete and is in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Assists in settling player disputes on the Bingo floor as needed, referring difficult and complex problems to the Bingo Manager.
- Protects the integrity of bingo and operation of all bingo games in all ways possible.
- Maintains a dependable work attendance record with extremely infrequent absences and/or lateness.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Directly supervises multiple employees with differing responsibilities.
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED with an Associate's Degree desired, and one to four years of related experience.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills, strong telephone etiquette and be a self-starter with the ability to multitask, follow-up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Job Status: Full Time