Bingo Control Clerk
This position is responsible for providing a memorable experience for Bingo patrons while protecting the assets and following the policies and procedures of the enterprise.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Protects the integrity of bingo and operation of all bingo games, in all ways possible.
- Counts, verifies, and safeguards all monies for the bingo cash bank.
- Receives and verifies correct bank cash levels.
- Prepares daily cash banks for clerks, and provides signed receipts to record issue and receipt of all cash to and from banks.
- Responsible for issue and receipts of all bingo paper and pull-tabs and obtains all necessary signatures, and then enters all transactions via computer.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills and be a self-starter with the ability to multi-task, follow-up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Must pass a pre-employment physical, drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment. Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment. Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
Must have the ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Pay: from $11/hour
Job Status: Part Time