This position provides management to all levels of the beverage team department and will actively supervise, coach, counsel, direct, train, and mentor beverage team in meeting and exceeding quality standards, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY..
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Responsible for all aspects of the effective beverage management within a casino environment.
- Ensures total compliance with all responsible alcohol service policies.
- Effectively and compliantly addresses any alcohol service or compliance issues, immediately investigates, documents and reports all issues or findings to management.
- Maintains a dependable work attendance record with extremely infrequent absences and/or lateness.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Directly supervises multiple employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior experience in Food & Beverage management required.
- Experience working in a fast-paced high volume, bar restaurant, or nightclub is preferred.
- In-depth wine, beer and spirituous liquor knowledge preferred.
- Must possess excellent service skills, strong organizational skills, telephone etiquette, and be a self- starter with the ability to follow-up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Skills in the use of personal computers, Microsoft Office Suite Software, email and enterprise specific programs.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Job Status: Full Time