This position is responsible for serving all products with friendly, individualized attention towards each guest in a casino environment by performing the following duties, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Prepares or serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees, or teas.
- Clean or sanitize work areas, utensils, or equipment.
- Answers guest questions regarding coffee blends, preparation, and product freshness.
- Maintains the highest quality, consistent product standards.
- Follows all drink recipes and procedures.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high volume coffee, bar or restaurant is preferred.
- Ability to handle cash accurately and responsibly and calculate basic math functions as they relate to point-of-sale, cash/credit transactions, cash reconciliation and product inventory.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Interact positively with guest, Appreciate our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Greet our guest
- Must acquire and maintain a valid Gila River Environmental Health Food Handlers Card, Alcohol Awareness Certification, Blood-Borne Pathogens (BBP) and other required compliance trainings.
- Must possess excellent guest service skills, strong telephone etiquette, a self-starter with the ability to follow-up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Pay: from $11/hour
Job Status: Part Time