This position is responsible for maintaining the integrity of the casino Title 31 regulation requirements for the gaming operations and performs technical, analytical and detail-oriented work concerned with records of the gaming operations to ascertain compliance with established internal controls.
- Collects, organizes and analyzes daily Title 31 paperwork from all casino gaming operations to assure that all transactions related to Title 31 such as cash-in/cash-out, debit/credit card, e-check, checks, TITO/chip redemption, purchasing of chips, promotions, and jackpot payouts are accurate and valid.
- Assists in assuring that gaming operations are in compliance with casino internal controls to maintain the integrity and protection of casino assets by completing quality reviews.
- Issue notice of non-compliance to the gaming departments for transactions that were documented in error and follow-up for compliance to the gaming department for corrective action.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
This position currently has no supervisory responsibilities.
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associate's degree preferred.
- Three (3) years of gaming or financial auditing experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to apply analytical reviews and ability to interpret significant gaming data relationships.
- Knowledge and ability to interpret evaluate internal controls.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet out guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
- Must have basic computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Must pass a pre-employment physical, drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment. Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment. Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
We Value Diversity!