This posting has expired and is no longer available.
This position is responsible for the appearance of the inside and outside of all enterprise properties through the regular painting of facilities by personally performing the duties.
Position location: Vee Quiva Casino
Closing Date: 02/19/2013
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED and/or two to four years painting experience
- Knowledge and experience using all paint related equipment
- Knowledge and experience in the safe and appropriate use of paint, varnish, caulking, thinners and other paint related chemicals.
- Knowledge and experience matching paint and other surface covering materials.
- Prior experience and knowledge in the safe use of ladders, scaffolding and other paint relating equipment.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Valid AZ drivers license with clean driving record for the past 5 years.
- Ability to occasionally lift or move up to 75 pounds
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and pass a full background check to be certified/license prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
Preference is given to qualified members of the Gila River Indian Community. Preference in filling vacancies is given to qualified Native American candidates in accordance with the Indian Preference Act (Title 25, U. S. Code, Section 472 and 473). The Gila River Casino is also committed to achieving full equal opportunity without discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, national origin, politics, marital status, physical disability, age or sexual orientation. INDIVIDUALS WITH FELONY CONVICTIONS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO APPLY. In the Entertainment Industry, one may be subject to a work environment containing excessive noise, smoke, and stress.