This posting has expired and is no longer available.
This position is responsible for providing exceptional guest service and enjoyable safe pool experience for hotel guests.
Position location: Wild Horse Pass Hotel
Closing Date: 03/19/2013
Skills / Requirements
- One year previous work experience in a pool setting
- CPR certification and Lifeguard training certification required
- Ability to learn all the pertinent aspects of daily pool operations including the ability to enforce rules in a courteous and professional manner
- Must be able to stand and work outside for an extended period of time.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask, be a self-starter, and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and pass a full background check to be certified/license prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
Preference is given to qualified members of the Gila River Indian Community. Preference in filling vacancies is given to qualified Native American candidates in accordance with the Indian Preference Act (Title 25, U. S. Code, Section 472 and 473). The Gila River Casino is also committed to achieving full equal opportunity without discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, national origin, politics, marital status, physical disability, age or sexual orientation.
INDIVIDUALS WITH FELONY CONVICTIONS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO APPLY.
In the Entertainment Industry, one may be subject to a work environment containing excessive noise, smoke, and stress.