This posting has expired and is no longer available.
This position is responsible for supervising the day-to-day activities of the players club representatives as well as overseeing all guest activities dealing with player development membership by maintaining excellent internal and external guest service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible to meet, greet and welcome guests upon entry into the casino and provide excellent guest service both personally and through assigned staff.
- Provides complimentary items for guests and assists players club manager with VIP arrangements.
- Coordinates activities of players club on assigned shift and prepares schedules for staff, ensuring proper staff coverage based on a 24 hour schedule per the players club manager's guidance.
- Provides staff with regular updates regarding enterprise promotions, events, policy and procedures and news.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Directly supervises multiple players club representatives and carries out supervisory responsibilities.
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED and two (2) years guest relations/services background and/or two (2) years prior supervisory experience.
- Prior industry experience preferred.
- Ability to successfully communicate and demonstrate exceptional organizational skills.
- Must possess an outgoing attitude and enjoy working closely with the general public.
- Ability to train and develop employees as well as encourage recognition with staff.
- Must have intermediate computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
The Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. is also committed to achieving full equal opportunity without discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, national origin, politics, marital status, physical disability, age or sexual orientation.