This posting has expired and is no longer available.
This position is responsible for supervising personnel within the department as well as overseeing all guest activities dealing with player development membership by maintaining internal and external guest service and delegating effective management and supervision within Player Development Club, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides and promotes excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Arranges complementary items for players club guests and orders special amenities for guests as well as VIP’s.
- Coordinates activities of Players Club on assigned shift and prepares schedules for supervisors, ensuring proper staff levels based on 24 hour staffing schedule.
- Communicates effectively with upper level management as well as subordinates concerning guest concerns and departmental responses.
- Completes casino paperwork dealing with ticket redemption's, number of output of club cards, etc.
- Orders and maintains gifts for guests.
- Works with outside vendors on behalf of the enterprise.
- Actively recruits new guests to join players club.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Directly supervises multiple players club supervisors and carries out supervisory responsibilities.
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred and/or three (3) years increasingly responsible experience in guest relations/services preferably within a gaming environment.
- Must be able to handle large quantities of guests at any given time and delegate effectively.
- Ability to effectively communicate with subordinates and demonstrate exceptional organizational skills.
- Must possess an outgoing attitude and enjoy working closely with the general public.
- Ability to solve problems and comply with all policies and procedures within the department.
- Knowledge about tournaments and slot machines helpful, but not required.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest .
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.