This position is responsible for the timely and efficient handling of all incoming calls to all Casino locations as well as the Corporation Center, with the highest level of guest service. In addition, this position is responsible for administrative functions including mailings, faxes, updating of Casino directories and greeting customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Receives visitors, answers incoming calls for all Casino locations and Corporate Center, takes and routes messages for the enterprise.
- Maintains superior guest service to all internal and external customers.
- Provides administrative assistance to other departments and directs internal and external guests to the appropriate department or contact person.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED or one (1) year of PBX Operator experience preferred.
- Knowledge of switch board and general office equipment.
- Ability to type 45+ wpm, with 95% accuracy preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple phone calls.
- Must have basic computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
The Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. is also committed to achieving full equal opportunity without discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, national origin, politics, marital status, physical disability, age or sexual orientation.
We Value Diversity!