This posting has expired and is no longer available.
This position is responsible for the protection of the enterprise, its assets, employees and guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greets guests and assists with their needs as appropriate.
- Maintains a highly visible presence in the parking areas, while safeguarding the property, it's assets employees and guests.
- Performs escorts of guests, employees and vendors upon request.
- Assist all guests who may appear to be intoxicated to ensure that they exit the enterprise in a safe manner for themselves, other guests and employees, making appropriate arrangements for their safe travel.
- Performs perimeter checks of Casino and outer buildings, reporting any suspicious activities to Dispatch Center and Supervision.
- Assists with all medical related issues, ensuring that injury incidents are handled quickly and effectively, including escalating the response to proper levels as necessary.
- Assists with traffic accidents, providing traffic control, incident security and incident reporting as necessary.
- Assists with emergency procedures by working with Public Safety officials to ensure the safety and security of guests and employees.
- Ability and willingness to work rotating shifts (day, swing, grave) on an occasionally erratic schedule.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Six months experience preferred.
- Must possess a valid AZ driver’s license with clean driving record within the past five (5) years.
- Must be able to work outside which is located in the desert southwest, in various weather conditions including warm to hot and mild to cold weather, with occasional wind and rain.
- Must pass a pre-employment physical, drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
The Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. is also committed to achieving full equal opportunity without discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, national origin, politics, marital status, physical disability, age or sexual orientation.