This posting has expired and is no longer available.
This position is responsible to maintain the landscape and grounds on and around enterprise properties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completes all projects and assignments as directed by the field foreman and/or landscape manager.
- Cleans and maintains the parking lot and sidewalks, by removing trash, oil stains and unsightly gum and/or food stains.
- Cleans enterprise buildings and grounds annually using steam cleaners.
- Safely and properly operates equipment as assigned and trained to maintain the landscape surrounding enterprise properties.
- Assists with irrigation maintenance and repairs as necessary.
- Cleans and maintains the enterprise landscape by raking, sweeping, planting and trimming as needed and assigned.
- Maintains storage trailer to ensure all tools, supplies and equipment and secure and clean.
- Maintains and mows grass as directed.
- Attends update meetings and in-house trainings as required.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Skills / Requirements
- One to three years of general landscape maintenance experience.
- Skilled in the area of manual labor as it relates to digging, raking, sweeping and planting.
- Must be able to work outside which is located in the desert southwest, in various weather conditions including warm to hot and mild to cold weather, with occasional wind and rain.
- Must pass a pre-employment physical, drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment. Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment. Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.