This position is responsible for efficient and effective management of all inventory that comes into the enterprise.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for receiving products, including checking addresses and signing for deliveries, product condition, container contents and purchase order accuracy and review.
- Receives deliveries in a safe and efficient manner, using forklifts, hand trucks, pallet jacks and other equipment.
- Properly stores and stocks items within the warehouse, including dry storage, cooler and freezer, rotating items based on date codes.
- Efficiently and accurately pulls orders for distribution throughout the enterprise, properly logging items based on date codes.
- Efficiently and accurately pulls issue items, purchase order and non-inventory items for the casino as requested.
- Delivers issues and fulfills purchase orders to various departments within the enterprise, which requires safe and efficient driving between casino locations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Training/experience in warehousing and/or material handling preferred.
- Must possess a valid AZ driver's license with clean driving record for the past (5) years.
- Must be able to obtain a forklift certification.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
We Value Diversity!