This position is responsible for generating positive Enterprise financial results by executing concerts, special events and entertainment offerings. The roles work closely with the Corporate Vice President of Marketing and Casino Marketing Directors to ensure that the goals of the individual properties are in alignment with the organizational goals of the Enterprise, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Provides and assures high quality guest service at all casino entertainment locations including event centers, night clubs, lounges and ticket sales locations.
- Recommends a program of high quality entertainment by coordinating efficient event production.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase event profitability.
- Monitors and maintains entertainment production equipment,
- Identifies opportunities to increase entertainment profitability. Evaluates best practices and trends and makes recommendations regarding future programming.
- Reviews and maintains provider contracts while ensuring contract fulfillment by all vendors.
- Maintains a dependable work attendance record with extremely infrequent absences and/or lateness.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Directly supervises multiple employees and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's polices and applicable laws.
Skills / Requirements
- HS Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Marketing or Entertainment or similar field preferred.
- Three (3) years of entertainment production experience or marketing experience within a gaming, entertainment or similar environment required.
- Must possess a valid AZ drivers license and clean driving record for the past five (5) years.
- Working knowledge of ticketing and box office procedures.
- Working knowledge of entertainment production gear, including, but not limited to; lighting, audio, rigging and video.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY, which is a follows; Greet our guests, Interact positively with our guests, Listen actively to our guests; Appreciate our guests.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
We Value Diversity!