This posting has expired and is no longer available.
This position performs technical work concerned with maintaining all Cable Television (CATV), Multimedia, Staging, Lighting, Audio/Public Address Card Access system, Two-Way Communication equipment and encompassing Software and Hardware related abilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Installs and conducts regular preventive maintenance on all Audio/Visual related equipment, Access Control System, and but not limited to: VCR's, monitors, cameras, video projectors, Access Control Panels, card readers, Request to Exit (PIR) devices, magnetic locks, door strikes.
- Resolves all equipment malfunctions as documented and in compliance with the state gaming compact.
- Carries out all departmental low voltage system installations including but not limited to: system installations, input on system design of the CATV/Multimedia, staging and lighting, access control system, two-way communications system. Computer Aided Design (CAD), and other electronic equipment required by the surveillance department.
- Assesses inventory and preventive service records for equipment. Prepares reports to the Electronic Services Manager and other entities.
- Maintains a dependable work attendance record with extremely infrequent absences and/or lateness.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
In the absence of the Surveillance Systems Integrator, carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED or Electronics Certificate with two (2) years of related experience and/or training preferred.
- Applied knowledge of a skill in general Two-Way Communication, CCTV, CATV, Multimedia, Card Access, Computer Aided Design (CAD), staging and lighting, and computer maintenance.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Must possess a valid AZ driver's license and clean driving record for the past five (5) years.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.