This posting has expired and is no longer available.
This position performs and develops technical strategies and ensures regulatory compliance for all electronic systems, performs managerial advisement, departmental budgetary utilization related to maintaining Cable Television (CATV), multimedia, staging, and lighting, audio, public address, access control system, two-way communications equipment, Computer Aided Design (CAD) and encompassing software and hardware related applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- With approval and direction from the Director, directs all departmental low voltage system installations including but not limited to: budgetary utilization related to the price and purchases of equipment for systems maintenance, system installations, and system design of the CATV/Multimedia, staging and lighting, access control system, two- way communications system. Computer Aided Design (CAD), and other electronic equipment required by the Enterprise.
- Oversees preventative maintenance programs and ensures software and hardware programming support on all, access control systems, two-way radio systems, CATV/multimedia, audio, sound & paging, staging and lighting, Computer Aided Design (CAD), and affiliated electronic equipment.
- Oversees all schematics and ensures all as built, wiring diagrams for equipment, casino slot floor gaming machine and camera layout drawings using Computer Aided Design (CAD) for State Compact and Regulatory Compliance.
- Works with outside vendors on quotes for Enterprise systems, and ensures coordinated technical support from vendors as necessary based on enterprise needs.
- Trains staff to utilize systems to their fullest potential. Conducts, coordinates and trains staff on preventative maintenance on all CCTV, CATV/multimedia, staging and lighting, access control system, sound and paging, audio two-way communication systems, Compute Aided Design (CAD).
- Conducts Electronic systems research related to casino enterprise media upgrades. Conducts electronic systems research related to casino enterprise low voltage installations, implementation, utilization, development, and media upgrades.
- Responsible for mentoring and developing Pathways Mentorship Program participants to successfully transition to management level positions.
- Maintains a dependable work attendance record with extremely infrequent absences and/or lateness.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Directly supervises multiple Electronic Service technicians and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics, Business Management or other related major preferred.
- Three (3) years prior work experience in surveillance systems required.
- Applied knowledge and skills in general regarding CCTV, CATV, Multimedia, Access Control system, staging and lighting, Two-Way Communications, Computer Aided Design (CAD) and computer maintenance.
- Strong supervisory and project management skills and experience.
- Must possess a valid AZ driver's license and clean driving record for the past five (5) years.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.